- Durable All Aluminum Construction
- 360 Degree Movement from All Axis (pitch, yaw & row)
- Works with DSLR's & Mirrorless Cameras between 0.9 Kg to 2.3 Kg
- Equipped with 3 Axis Gyro Stabilized Brushless Motors to Balance Most Mirrorless & DSLR Cameras
- OLED Display Screen to show operating modes
- Equipped with 32-Bit Controller & 12-Bit Encoder
- Lithium Battery Powered- Low Maintenance, Eco-Friendly
- Illuminated ON-OFF Switch/Battery Indicator 3/8"-16 Tripod Mount Socket
The Beholder Gimbal EC1 is a 3-axis handheld camera stabilizer designed for large DSLRs and mirrorless cameras to achieve smooth, stable footage. The Beholder uses brushless gimbal motors to stabilize movement on tilt-and-roll axes and provide incredibly smooth image capture while shooting handheld, while walking, or in any situation in which the camera is moving. The EC1 can support up to 5 pounds (2100 grams) of camera. A number of cameras are well-suited for the DS1 including the Sony a7S, Panasonic GH4, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, and Canon 5D Mark III. The gimbal's 3/8"-16 thread mount at the bottom of the handle is perfect for mounting the DS1 to a monopod, tripod or slider. The built-in 5-way joystick control offers complete command over pan/tilt and mode choice. Select from "Follow," "Lock," and adjust Pan-and-Tilt. A USB port on the handle can be used to power a small LED light or your smartphone. Included with the stabilizer is a quick-release balance plate, an offset camera mount, a USB Power Supply for charging, and a travel case.
Supports a Canon 5D Mark III
The Beholder Gimbal is perfect for DSLR and mirrorless cameras such as the Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 70D, Sony a7S, Sony a7S II, and the Panasonic GH4. Max Capacity: 3.7 lbs (1700 g)
Pan and Tilt Control Stick
The pan-and-tilt "joystick" puts control at your fingertips. Greater movement is at your command. Shooting angles range up to approximately 45° Roll and 90° Tilt (off center).
Quick-release Balance Plate
Easily mount and balance your camera with the quick-release balance baseplate. Tool-less adjustments are easily made for lens changes.
Customize your gimbal with accessories
A convenient 3/8"-16 thread hole allows for mounting a monopod. Use the gimbal with a monopod to get jib-like moves.
USB Power Options
The USB port on the handle can be used to charge or power your smartphone, GoPro camera or other USB-powered devices. This is convenient if your camera has a Wi-Fi "Live" Mode and you send the signal to your smartphone.
- Battery Cap
- Battery Holder
- Camera Offset Bracket
- Gimbal Stabilizer
- Laser Cut Foam Soft Carry Case
- Micro USB Wall Adapter
- Quick Release Plate
- Three Batteries (Type 18650)
- Battery Life: 2 - 3 Hours
- Battery Type: 3 x 3.7v Li-Ion 18650 2600mAh
- Camera Compatibility: Most Mirror-less and DSLR Cameras